Garena Free fire Max Redeem Codes: Claim free diamonds, gun skins, costumes
Are you all looking for today’s redeem code for Free Fire and want to get some new things in your account? Congratulations, you have finally landed in the right place!
Free Fire is a battleground game by Garena. It is developed by the Vietnamese game company, 111 dots Studio. This game is available on Android, iOS, and emulators. Freefire gained immense popularity during the pandemic and in 2021 it became the world’s Esports game of the year. Apart from that, Garena in August 2021 made a World record of holding 150 million daily active users which is still a record for all the battleground games.
As of 2022, Garena grossed over 7 billion dollars. Leaving BR ranked or BR classic matches, free fire over several one-two-one matches as well between specific teams. It offers clash squad matches, lone wolf mode, Rampage mode, Rush hour mode, training, customs, and many more modes. Garena works as much as it can to bring what its users demand. That’s the reason it is now one of the best games in the world.
In India, Freefire is currently banned due to some interlinking affairs with China and India. However, Garena officials have recently announced that the game is making a comeback on 23 July 2022.
Free Fire Max
Free Fire max is an upgraded version of free fire with better graphics, increased game size, improved distant vision, top-notch control, high-resolution bandwidth, and many more new features.
Free Fire redeem code – Latest Free Fire Redeem Code
Below mentioned are the list of redeem codes for July 2022 offered by Garena Free Fire officials.
Latest Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Codes
Getting redeem codes in free fire is not an easy thing to get.
Here we have mentioned the latest redeem codes. In this paragraph, we have also mentioned the things that will be rewarded with a particular code. Following are the latest Free Fire Max Codes:
- FFX6-0C2I-IVYU– Arctic blue, Hip-hop Bundle
- SARG-886A-V5GR– Break dancer, Green poker, Bunny etc.
- FFA0-ES11-YL2D– Mechanical MP40
- FFBC-T7P7-N2P2– Samurai Bundle, hip-hop cap, etc
- FFXV-GG8N-U4YB– Free custom room card
- C23Q2AGP9PH– 3rd season pirate elite pass bundle
- FFE4-E0DI-KX2D– Samurai Gloo Wall Skin
- HK9X-P6XT-E2ET– Game Streamer Weapon Loot Crate
- FFPLNZUWMALS– Bonus 50 Points
- 5FBKP6U2A6VD– 4x MP40 Cobra Weapon Loot Crate
- FFMC2SJLKXSB– 2x Winterland Weapon Loot Crate
- FFPLOWHANSMA– Triple Captain power up
- 5XMJPG7RH49R– 3x Incubator Voucher, Diamond Royal, Weapon Royal
- FFMCLJESSCR7– 2x MP40 Bunny Weapon Loot Crate
- FFPLFMSJDKEL– Triple Captain power-up
- F2AYSAH5CCQH– 1x Weapon Royale Voucher plus Diamond Royale
- FFPL-PQXX-ENMS– Bonus 50 points power up + 100 point power up
Free Fire wallpaper
Free Fire Video
You may visit any free fire Youtuber in YouTube where you can find tons of information regarding the gameplay, tricks, and eSports.
Free Fire Gameplay
FreeFire is one such battle royale game that is immensely easy to control. You can play this game by sitting anywhere in the house whether you are sleeping, sitting, or walking. No other game in this battleground era is as easy as free fire. There are extensively easy control keys, unlike in other games. Guns in the free fire don’t recoil much and they can run smoothly on even 2 GB and 3 GB RAM phones. The game uses a largely automated shooting technique, with the focal point becoming red to indicate the enemy’s exact location.
You may also buy automobiles, crafts, dresses, and gun skins using ‘diamonds’ and items to be used in the game. You can also purchase and upgrade cars to use as special items. The weapons and vehicles are very much easy to control and it has a decent controller.
Free Fire Maps
Maps in Garena Free Fire
Garena’s flagship BR has five choices in terms of maps, as given below:
Total locations: 20
- Bimasakti Strip
- Cape Town
- Clock Tower
- Kota Tua
- Mars Electric
- Rim Nam Village
Bermuda is the oldest and the favorite map for most free-fire players. Almost every user of the game is well aware of every nook and corner of the map. Bermuda is filled with watch towers, multi-story houses, zip lines, and launch pads. It is surrounded by green vegetation varying terrain, trees, and mountains.
It is the most suitable map among all when it comes to gun preferences. You can use SMGs, ARs, and Snipers without witnessing any disadvantages, unlike Kalahari.
Total locations: 14
- Fire Brigade
- Golf Course
- Lumber Mill
- Mt. Villa
- Ski Lodge
Purgatory is the largest map in free fire after Alpine. It was the second popular map introduced by developers of Garena alongside Bermuda. However, it doesn’t have as many buildings or structures as the latter, while the terrains are comparable.
Purgatory is very much beneficial for close-range and mid-range battles.
Total locations: 13
- Old Hampton
- Council Hall
- The Sub
- Stone Ridge
- Command Post
- Santa Catarina
Kalahari is the third introduced map in Free Fire. It was released on 1 January 2020, which turned out to be a masterstroke move for Garena officials. It sparked the hearts and minds of the users and bewildered the interest among the fans.
Kalahari proved to be a boon for sniper users or slow camping players and rank pushers.
4) Bermuda Remastered
Total locations: 18
- Mars Electric
- Samurai’s Garden
- Aden’s Creek
- Bimasakti Strip
- Nurek Dam
- The Circuit
- Kota Tua
- Clock Tower
Bermuda Remastered was introduced in freefire in January 2021. It is nothing but a recreated version on the older map, Bermuda with few other updates. The developers also tweaked the real sceneries to add an originality by adjusting the terrains and buildings.
Total locations: 16
- Blue Ville
- River Mouth
- Base Camp
- Forest Red
- Ocean View
Alpine is the latest map in the history of Free Fire. It was introduced a few months back. On 31 December 2021, Alpine was globally segmented into the game. Brazil became the first country to get an opportunity to play Initially as it was introduced in Brazilian servers for the first time.
Alpine and Bermuda offer the same combat experience due to similarity in the dispersal of terrains and buildings.
Free Fire Reward
You may collect all the rewards offered by Garena on https://reward.ff.garena.com
Free Fire tricks
- Play your game passively. …
- Try to stay on the high ground during gunfights. …
- Loot during the early game. …
- Try to stay within the safe zone. …
- Try to maintain a full EP.
How to Redeem the Garena Redemption Code?
Almost half of the free-fire players are unaware of the fact that redeem code exists. And if they do not even know about the code, where do they redeem the code? Now, there’s nothing to worry about, www.nynewsbash.com has made everything simple and easy for you guys. We have mentioned the easiest way to redeem the code offered by free fire officials or partner YouTubers. Following are the steps to redeem the codes:
- First of all, go to any search engine browser like Google.
- Go to Freefire’s official Redemption portal i.e., https://ff.garena.com/
- Log into your Id using a Facebook login or email login.
- Check whether the appeared user id belongs to you or not.
- If not click on the logout tab and try doing the same procedure until you find your user id appearing on the screen.
- Now, click on the option of redeem, and you’ll be redirected to another page.
- Then you have to copy-paste the above-mentioned redeem codes to redeem the gun skins and costumes of your choice.
- Within 24 hours you’ll be rewarded, you need to check the notification tab in your in-game lobby.
Free Fire best hiding place
There were tons of hiding places in all the maps of Free Fire. Watch the videos on YouTube to learn more about them.
Free Fire better than BGMI?
Both the games have their own advantage it would be clinical to compare both of them.