TATA IPL which started on 26th January 2022 is being called fixed? Is it true? After all, what happened to the world’s biggest league, which led this tournament to come under suspicion.
Like every year, people were waiting for IPL with full throttle. The season begins with the match between one of the most popular rivals in the IPL’s history, knights and kings. Four times champion, Chennai Super Kings had to settle for defeat in the first match.
Thereupon, when the season started so well then why was it being called fixed. Is Everything a business? Want to know the real truth? So let’s get you covered with the whole story behind it.
IPL Points Table
Everything About IPL
The Indian Premier League is a professional men’s Twenty20 cricket league. Out of all the cricket premier leagues organised across the globe, IPL ranked first due to its popularity.
The league was founded by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. Q
|No. Of Teams||10|
|Current Champion||Chennai Super King (4 times)|
|Most successful team||Mumbai Indians (5 times)|
|Most Runs||Virat Kohli (6284)|
|Most Wickets||Dwayne Bravo (181)|
2022 TATA IPL Is Fixed?
Here comes the moment you were eagerly waiting for! Is IPL Fixed?
Right now we don’t have any solid evidence which can prove whether the IPL is fixed or not. However, keeping an on the current scenario of the tournament, we can firmly say that the IPL is fixed.
Our India’s best player not getting runs in a single match, Mumbai Indians not winning only one match proves that something is a ruckus.
Don’t worry, www.nynewsbash.com will go to the bottom of this matter and we bet you guys will be surely updated.
Coming back to the topic, Mumbai Indians, the most successful team in the IPL, will it be so weak with the departure of just a couple of players? This cannot happen, it is all part of a bigger game. Read the below mentioned ‘reason which proved IPL is fixed’ for a better understanding!
What are the Reasons which prove IPL 2022 is FIXED?
Below mentioned are some such reasons that will make you think that IPL is definitely fixed.
- Virat Kohli is dismissed for zero in most of the matches, not performing well in a single match.
- Gujarat Lions, a new team to be at the top of the table. Being at the top of the table is not at all a problem. If you are following the IPL matches closely, you must have seen Gujarat’s matches, all of them were close encounters. In fact, the Lions won it all. It can’t always be a coincidence!
- If you don’t know Sanjeev Goenka, find out who he is, and you will understand the whole game. He was a former owner of Rising Pune supergiant and current owner of Lucknow Supergiant. Sanjeev’s team needs to perform well in this IPL to get a chance to play in the IPL 2023. Fortunately, Lucknow has started playing well now and won 6 matches out of 9. Is this a coincidence?
- Heading back to CSK’s captain Ravindra Jadeja. From the last 2 years till the beginning of this IPl, the strike rate of ‘jaddu’ has never come down 100’s. Since 2019, his S/R were above 200 in all the formats, especially in T20s. Well, now in this IPL, he is struggling to get some runs on board. Again, it can’t be a coincidence!
- Likewise, Shreyas Iyer, whose bat was getting runs so fast as if the ball seemed a football to him. In the series between India and Srilanka, a week or two before IPL, Iyer scored the 50s in all the matches. And now, he’s lost somewhere!
Comment down below to know more about the reason!
Our mission is to keep updating you about everything regarding the TATA IPL accurately by using publicly available data and resources like star sport, The IPL Database, and guides to gather this information. Please inform us through comment, if you find a mistake so we can make it right. Thanks!
1. Is IPL match-fixing?
The IPL has been a victim of match-fixing in the past which even saw two of its celebrated franchises being banned for a couple of seasons.
2. How is match-fixing done?
Match-fixing, when motivated by gambling, requires contacts (and normally money transfers) between gamblers, players, team officials, and/or referees. These contacts and transfers can sometimes be discovered, and lead to prosecution by the law or the sports league
3. How many matches are in IPL 2022?
26th March 2022 to 29th May 2022. In the 15th Indian Premier League, there will be a total of 70 matches played among the two groups and 10 teams or participants, all the matches are going to be played at Wankhede Stadium, Brabourne Stadium, DY Patil Stadium and MCA International Stadium.
4. Which is the no 1 successful team in the IPL?
Mumbai Indians are the most successful team in the history of the IPL. This team under the ownership of the Reliance group has so far won a total of 5 IPL titles in the alternative seasons, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2020.
5. What are the 10 teams in IPL 2022?
Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
Delhi Capitals (DC)
Gujarat Titans (GT)
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR)
Lucknow SuperGiants (LSG)
Mumbai Indians (MI)
Punjab Kings (PBKS)
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)
6. How do IPL owners make money?
A major portion of the revenue generated from the sale of tickets goes into the pockets of team owners. Each team plays 7 games at home and the prizes of tickets to the home games are decided by the team owners only. BCCI and sponsors get to keep a little portion of tickets, while the rest goes into the team’s wallet.
7. Which Channel Tata IPL 2022 Live Match?
Star Sports 3 for hindi and Star Sports 1 for english
Call To Action
We really hope this post was useful to you and you were able to gather all the necessary details. If you liked our content, please share it with your friends and family! Also, we would love to hear from you guys. So, make sure you hit us up. For more contact details, view the “about us” section on our website.
At News Bash, we aim to furnish you guys with all trending news updates and tidbits, focusing on local to international updates. Please join us on this journey and be a part of our growth. Cheers!