Love Death and Robots | Netflix Original Series
Aren’t you curious to know about Love Death and Robots? Well, READ ON TO FIND OUT ALL THE DETAILS, INCLUDING ITS RELEASE DATE, CAST, AND OTHER UPDATES!
Moreover, If you wanna stay updated regarding all the latest trends, information, and gossip about the entertainment industry, subscribe to us. We post regular content here!
Now, without any further delay, let’s begin…
All About Love, Death and Robots?
Love, Death and Robots is an American Anthology, Science fantasy, Adult animation, Horror, and Black comedy TV series that debuted on March 15, 2019, on Netflix. Created by Tim Miller, the series is basically a mixture of a variety of genres particularly comedy, horror, science fiction, and fantasy.
It stars Fred Tatasciore, Scott Whyte, Nolan North, Noshir Dalal, Caitlin McKenna, Josh Brener, Steven Pacey, Gary Anthony Williams, Emily O’Brien, Matthew Yang King, and Michelle C. Bonilla.
It is produced by Blur Studio and Netflix Studios in association with David Fincher, Tim Miller, Jennifer Miller, and Joshua Donen.
Love Death and Robots Cast
As of now, neither Blur Studio nor Netflix Studios has not yet revealed any confirmation regarding its starting members of the upcoming season. The first edition of the series was stacked with an incredible cast member. Similarly, keeping an eye on earlier seasons, we can expect some cast to reappear again if the season happens.
Here is the list of cast members to be seen in the coming season.
- Fred Tatasciore will play as Bound God, Creature, Dracula, Flynn, Investor, Raptor Base, Springtail, TV Santa, and Turk
- Scott Whyte will play as Future Nazi, Jake, Simon, and Trot
- Nolan North will play as Detective Briggs, Ugly Dave, and Vladimir
- Noshir Dalal will play as Beaumont, Officer Soran, and Sergeant Pettibone
- Caitlin McKenna
- Josh Brener will play as K-VRC
- Steven Pacey will play as Railman, and Steven
- Gary Anthony Williams will play as XBOT 4000
- Emily O’Brien will play as Eve, and The Woman.
- Matthew Yang King will play as Adult Liang, Host, Renshu, and Young Man
- Michelle C. Bonilla will play as Commander, Officer Pentle, and Pilot
- Chris Parnell will play as The Cat
- Stanton Lee will play as Dilman, and Sergeant Howard
- Chris Cox will play as Bob
- Time Winters will play as Deacon, and Dicko
- Ike Amadi will play Officer Mantus, and Platoon Sergeant
- Elodie Yung will play as Alice, and Chantre
- Jeff Schine will play as Five Zero, Gladstone, Henhouse, I-MC, and Seven Zero
- Lex Lang
- Piotr Michael will play as Jharit and Police Radio
- Ben Pronsky
- Matthew Wolf
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead will play as Gail
- Kevin Michael Richardson will play as Zima
- Samira Wiley will play as Lieutenant Colby
- Maurice LaMarche will play as Narrator
- Stefan Kapicic will play as Lt. Nikolai Zakharov
Love Death and Robots Episodes | No of Episodes as per the Country
Volume Episodes Originally released
1 18 March 15, 2019
2 8 May 14, 2021
3 9 May 20, 2022
|Animation studio||Country of
|No. of episodes
|Able & Baker||Spain||1|
|Atomic Fiction||United States||1|
|Axis Studios||Scotland, U.K.||3|
|Blink Industries||England, U.K.||1|
|Blur Studio (main)||United States||8|
|Elena Volk’s Independent Studio||Russia||1|
|Passion Animation Studios||England, U.K.||2|
|Red Dog Culture House||South Korea||1|
|Sony Pictures Imageworks||United States||2|
|Studio La Cachette||France||1|
|Sun Creature Studio||Denmark||1|
Love Death and Robots Reviews and Ratings
For the first volume, review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes compiled 43 critic reviews and identified 77% as positive, with an average rating of 7.03/10. The website’s critical consensus reads, “This animated anthology has enough creative Death to satisfy cyberpunk aficionados who Love their Robots to have some Heavy Metal influence, but the series’ lofty ambitions are often undercut by a preoccupation with gore and titillation.” Metacritic sampled 4 reviews from mainstream critics and calculated a weighted average score of 65/100, indicating “generally favorable reviews”.
Love Death and Robots: Where To Watch?
Love Dead and Robots was originally released on Netflix and began streaming on Netflix throughout the globe. The series is available with multilingual subtitles on Netflix in the South East including countries like Asia, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Will there be any sequel to Love Death and Robots?
The show’s reprisal for season 2 has been confirmed. Although if there is any official news regarding the show’s release date, we will update this site accordingly. So keep checking this space for information regarding the renewal status of Love Dead and Robots.
Love Death and Robots Season 2 Release Date
As of this writing, there has been no official announcement regarding the renewal date of Love Death and Robots Season 2. Therefore, we don’t have a valid release date. However, according to some valid sources, it would probably return by Spring 2022. Read the entire article to know more!
Love Death and Robots Season 2 Trailer
As of now, there is no mention of the Love Dead and Robots Season 2, nor the series being renewed, to date. For the time being, you may watch the previous season’s trailer of Love Dead and Robots.
As soon as anything regarding the series gets out, we’ll be the first one to inform you guys. Stay tuned!
Will there be Love Death and Robots Season 3?
No official announcement has been made regarding the renewal of Love Dead and Robots season 2. Thus, we have no information about the third season.
FAQs on Love Death and Robots
1. Is Love Death and Robots connected?
Love Death and Robots is an anthology series. Hence, no story is directly connected to the other.
2. What’s the point of Love Death and Robots?
The series explores how humans display selfishness even in self-preservation.
3. Is black mirror and Love Death and Robots related?
Love Death and Robots is essentially the animated equivalent of Black Mirror.
4. Is Love Death and Robots season 3 good?
Season 3 is yet to premiere.
5. Which episode of love death and robots is the best?
Season 3 episode 7 is the best so far.
6. What was the meaning of Jibaro?
Jíbaro (Spanish: [ˈxiβaɾo]) is a word used in Puerto Rico to refer to the countryside people who farm the land in a traditional way.
7. Is there a love death and robots season 4?
8. How did they make Jibaro love death robots?
Although the short looks as if it might have been created through motion capture, Mielgo actually drew and painted “Jibaro” almost entirely by hand, using limited 3D modeling to augment his work.