Are you guys looking for updates about the infamous documentary series, Outback Truckers season 10? If yes, you’ve landed at the right place. In this post, we bring forth all the necessary information that you need to know about the tenth season of Outback Truckers. Here’s everything…
What’s the series “Outback Truckers” about?
Outback Truckers is an Australian reality TV show. It highlights the scenario of the road transport industry in Australia. The show is filmed mostly across Australia, but also takes detours in New Zealand (seasons 3–5) and Weno, Micronesia (season 4). It originally screened on the Seven Network in 2012 and currently airs on 7mate. It has also aired around the world on networks, such as Quest TV (UK) and Discovery Europe.
Will Outback Truckers be renewed for season 10?
Currently, the makers haven’t made any formal announcements regarding the renewal of season 10. Outback Truckers season 9 released in May 2021. Given the style and algorithm of the show, it’s likely that season 10 will release in 2022. However, August is ending and we still don’t have any updates.
When is the release date for Outback Truckers season 10?
We’ll cut right to the chase with the release date for season 10. Because the show hasn’t been renewed, there’s no release date for now. The makers are yet to make an official announcement regarding the release date of the tenth season of Outback Truckers. However, if we were to anticipate the release date, we expect it to be released by Q1 or Q2 of 2023. Stay connected for more updates!
What to expect from the plot of Outback Truckers season 10?
On Outback Truckers, we see men and women from all races, cultures, and different walks of the Earth. They come together to drive the biggest of trucks along the most difficult and isolated highways. The one behind the wheel of these monstrous trucks on marathon runs through all sorts of obstacles be it a fire, mud, or even a flood to meet their specific deadline and deliver the goods on time.
As each episode continues, it gets even more wild, adventurous, and above all TOUGH! These tough and bold drivers hit the road with the heaviest and biggest of loads and reveal the real adventure of trucking. The show is power-packed with the audience being able to resonate with the adrenaline rush, the energy, and the intensity of the trucking! The plot of season 10 of Outback Truckers will be the same.
On what platforms is Outback Truckers broadcasted on?
Outback Truckers is broadcasted globally outside Australia as well:
- Australia – 7Mate
- United Kingdom – Quest
- New Zealand – TVNZ 1, TVNZ On Demand
- Netherlands – Discovery Channel
- Norway – Discovery Channel
- Poland – Discovery Channel
- Czech – Republic Discovery Channel
- Slovakia – Discovery Channel
- Lithuania – Discovery Channel
- Germany – DMAX (TV channel)
- Italy – DMAX
- Spain – DMAX
- France – RMC Découverte
- United States – Netflix
Who’s going to be in the Outback Truckers season 10 cast?
The season 10 cast for Outback Truckers isn’t known. Find the cast of the previous seasons down below.
- Amanda Kendall – Kendall Trucking & Co, Katanning, WA, oversize pilot (Season 2–5)
- Athol Martin- Mactrans heavy haulage, WA, oversize (season 8)
- Anthony Haigh – Murranji Water Drilling (Season 6, 7)
- Anthony ‘Hayesy’ Hayes – Murranji Water Drilling (Season 6, 7)
- Ashleigh Mackay – Mackay & Sons House Removals & Demolition, Narangba, Queensland (Season 6, 7)
- Belinda Riehl (Season 3)
- Bob Fraser (Season 3)
- Brad Duckworth – Black Cat Civil Contractors, Nambour, Queensland (Season 5)
- Brett Robin (Season 2)
- Carl Andrews (Season 3)
- Chris Ferris (Season 3)
- Chris Parnell – Non-trucking oversize steerer and rearguard guide, Rex J Andrews Pty Ltd., Windfarm transporter, Newcastle, NSW (Season 4–6)
- Christian Reynolds (Season 2)
- Clare Bolitho (Season 1–2)
- Corey Chapman (Season 2)
- Craig Oldham (Season 7)
- Damo Callan (Season 1)
- Danyelle Haigh, Murranji Water Drilling
- Darrell Wright (Season 3)
- Darren ‘Woody’ Bryant (Season 4-7)
- Dave “Macka” McCready (Season 2–3)
- Deb Drew (Season 1)
- Dion Fisher (Season 2)
- Dougal Brett (Season 1)
- Emily Brett (Season 1)
- Ewan Stephens (Season 2–3)
- Glen Waters (Season 2)
- Glenn “Yogi” Kendall, Kendall Trucking, Ketanning, WA (Season 2–5)
- Gordo Evans (Season 1–2)
- Greg Wise (Season 3)
- Heather Jones (Season 2)
- Jared Baldwin (Season 3)
- Jason Ackeroyd (Season 3)
- Jeff Elliot (Season 5 )
- Jeff “Bluezy” Barrow (Season 2) (He died due to truck crash)
- Joanna Atkins – North Kimberley Transport, Kununurra, WA (Season 6, 7)
- Joey Granich (Season 2)
- John Harrison (Season 7)
- Jonathan Rayner (Season 3)
- Josh Beattie – MB Logistics, Adelaide, SA, Industrial Oil and Gas piping (Season 5)
- Justin Harrison – KAC Enterprise Pty Ltd, Bundaberg, QLD (Season 7)
- Katie Howell (Season 2)
- Kaye Ferris (Season 3)
- Larry Brewer – North West Express Mobile Butcher (Season 3, 7)
- Leanne Brewer – North West Express Mobile Butcher (Season 3, 7)
- Luke Hewitt – Narrator (Season 1-8)
- Mark Bolitho (Season 1–2)
- Mark Cromwell – RJE Global Pty Ltd, Adelaide, SA, Mega-sized trucker (Season 2–5)
- Mark King (Season 1)
- Mark Sciberras – Windfarm transporter, Rex J Andrews Pty Ltd., Newcastle, NSW (Season 4–6)
- Matt Adams (Season 3)
- Matt Riches (Season 1–2)
- Mick King (season 5–6)
- Mike Hoath – RJE Global Pty Ltd
- Nick Atkins – North Kimberley Transport, Kununurra, WA (Season 6,7)
- Noelene Turner (Season 2)
- Paul ‘Sludge’ Andrews – Paul Andrews Transport, Perth, WA, fuel-tanker (Season 3–7)
- Paul ‘Blinky’ Cunningham – Rex J Andrews Pty Ltd., Windfarm transporter, Newcastle, NSW (Season 4–6)
- Peter “Turbo” Teatoff (Season 2-4, 6)
- Ray Kennedy (Season 7)
- Robbie Mackay – Mackay & Sons House Removals & Demolition, Narangba, Queensland, Australia (Season 5–8)
- Rosco Haining (Season 3)
- Ross Carrigy (Season 7)
- Russell McDonough (Season 2, 5-6)
- Shane Burgess – Mackay & Sons House Removals & Demolition, Narangba, Queensland, Australia (Season 5–8)
- Sharon Collins (Season 2–3)
- Shui Evans (Season 1–2)
- Simon Page (Season 3)
- Sonya Wise (Season 3)
- Steve Grahame – Perth, WA (Seasons 1–8)
- Steve Hughes (Season 1)
- Wayne Haigh, Murranji Water Drilling
- Yogi Kendall – Kendall Trucking & Co, Katanning, WA
Is the trailer or teaser for Outback Truckers season 10 out yet?
No. As of August 2022, there’s no official trailer or teaser available. For the time being, you may watch the previous season’s trailer down below.
How many episodes will there be in season 10 of Outback Truckers?
As of now, there’s no official information about how many episodes will season 10 of Outback Truckers comprise. If the makers make any announcement, we will let you guys know. Stay tuned!
Outback Truckers ratings: Is the show worth watching?
The show managed to secure a 7.3 out of 10 on IMDb. Besides, it received a good response from the audience as well. Hence, it’s definitely worth watching!
Where to watch Outback Truckers?
You may watch Outback Truckers on Netflix.
Outback Truckers – FAQs
1. What is the latest episode of Outback Truckers?
2. How many seasons of Outback Truckers are there?
So far there are 9 seasons of Outback Truckers.
3. Is Outback Truckers still on TV?
No. There are no Tv airings of Outback Truckers.
4. Is Steve Graham still on Outback Truckers?
5. Does Netflix have Outback Truckers?
6. Is Outback Truckers real?
Yes. It is a documentary series.
7. Outback Truckers all seasons?
All the seasons of Outback Truckers are available to watch on Netflix!
8. What is Turbo Outback Truckers net worth?
9. What time is Outback Truckers on Tonight?
Will there be a season 11 of Outback Truckers?
As of August 2022, season 10 of the series hasn’t premiered. Hence, there are no updates about Outback Truckers season 11.
7 Similar Shows like Outback Truckers
Here’s our top 7 recommendations.
- Rust Valley Restorers
- Inside West Coast Customs
- Fastest Car
- Auto Mundial
- Battle Fish
- The Gymkhana Files
That’s all the information that we have at the moment. If you guys liked the article and found it informative, please leave a comment down below. Also, don’t forget to bookmark this page for all the latest news and updates. We post daily content here. Stay tuned! Cheers!